(found from http://asmallsnippet.blogspot.com) I loved it so much, its’ now a regular staple in our house.
- 1 box linguine or angel hair pasta
- 1-2 Tbsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 6 tbsp honey
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Boil noodles. Drain.
- Heat both oils and crushed red pepper over medium heat in a small saucepan. (2 Tbsp. of pepper makes this dish VERY spicy. I used 1 Tbsp.)
- While oil boils, chop the green onions, cilantor, peanuts, and shred the carrot.
- Drain out pepper and reserve the oil.
- Whisk in the honey and soy suace to the oil.
- Toss noodles with oil mixture.
- Refridgerate overnight or until cold. (If short on time like me, pop the bowl in the freezer.)
- Before serving, top each individual serving with onions, peanuts, cilantro, carrots and toasted sesame seeds.
You can also marinate chicken or beef to grill and add to top the noodles.