Hello! Thanks for stopping by! I’m not one for this “about me” pages, but I’m going to do my best.
Born, raised, and lived in Texas for my entire life, I am a mom of two boys, and a loving life kind of gal. Once a full-time working mom at a desk job, I’ve turned my passion and love for health and wellness into a business. I also teach senior fitness classes locally as well as train clients and small groups. In recent months, I’ve tapped into the yogi in me and have found an openness and all-encompassing love for helping others in their health journeys. In my “spare time”, I train for races, cook, scrapbook, and write. Hey, I like to be doing something all the time! I manage to balance it all while loving my family and loving life. I continue to push myself, my limits because the thrill of the accomplishment while helping others is like no other feeling I’ve ever had. It’s not always easy, but we make it work.
Here’s a few of my favorites and not so favorites so you can get to know me a little more.
- My Family – Number One Priority above everything else.
- Fitness & Sports are my passion. I love to workout. I love all things soccer. I celebrate the female athlete.
- Time in the kitchen. I used to hate the kitchen, cooking, cleaning, everything, but I found making my own healthy and delicious meals that my family also loves totally makes my day.
- Margaritas! Yep, I said it. Mixed with some good ole’ enchiladas, ritas are a special treat!
- Music. I listen to almost everything, but music is nearly always a must while I’m doing anything.
- The color RED. If I was a color, red would be it!
Not So Favorites
- Seafood. I’m trying to like it, but it’s going to be a long journey.
- Hot tea. I’ll drink it, but there’s just something about a hot cup of coffee.
- A dirty house. It messes with my zen state when my house is dirty.
- Humidity. Here in Texas, if it’s hot, it’s usually humid…which means it’s sticky and gross.