I love a sweet treat. I love it even more when that sweet treat is super nutritious! Try this one out this holiday season. I might even be making it after the holidays.
Christmas Chocolate Bark
(Makes about 12 servings, 1 square each)
- ½ cup natural smooth almond butter
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp. chopped pistachios and dried cranberries
2. Shape mixture into the bottom of a square pan, sprinkle with Himalayan salt; Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Cut into 1 inch squares (makes about 12 squares); store in refrigerator in an airtight container if not serving immediately.
Nutritional Information (per serving):